When creating a new website for a customer, our involvement doesn’t stop once it goes live.
As well as providing the ongoing hosting of the website, Somerset Web Services are there to provide support and assistance where needed via our support agreement.
With our monthly hosting package we have various levels of support agreements we can offer, each with a variety of benefits (unfortunately we can’t offer these same advantages to our customers on an annual package).
Please find below a selection of just some of these benefits:
- Answering Questions – Our websites are built using a Content Management System (CMS), which allows our customers to control their own content. We offer a training session to show each customer how to edit their website, but should they have any questions or suggestions down the line we are available to offer any assistance required.
- Content Updates – Whilst we do offer training sessions to our customers to allow them to update their own websites, some prefer to simply let us handle updates to their website’s content. With a support agreement in place we can spend a set amount of time per month updating a customer’s website on their behalf.
- Plugin and software updates – We handle the background tasks involved in running a website, such as keeping the software and any plugins up-to-date with the latest security patches and feature releases.
- Uptime Monitoring – We constantly monitor our customers’ websites to make sure they’re online. If a website goes down, we’ll do everything we can to make sure it’s online again as quickly as possible.
- Regular Backups – Very occasionally, despite everyone’s best efforts, things can go wrong. Our automated backup system gives our customers the peace of mind that we have a recent version of their website to restore from should such a situation arise.
If you would like to know more about our monthly packages and support agreements please contact us.