Is your website content old, inaccurate or just plain out of date?
Do you want to make regular updates to your websites content or create news articles (such as this one) to promote the products or services that you offer.
The best way to do this is to upgrade your website to a Content Management System (CMS) which will allow you to login and make the following changes:
- Add new pages
- Edit existing pages
- Write News/Blog articles
- Add images
- Add videos
- + lots more.
Some of the benefits of having a Content Management System upgrade are:
- Easy to Use – Adding or editing pages is as easy as using Facebook or Microsoft Word.
- No technical skills – Adding content to the site is as easy as typing into Word, you can even copy form Word to your site and keep the formatting.
- Save Money – You can edit the site yourself without having to pay someone else to do this for you.
- Keep the websites design – You can keep your websites existing design, upgrade to a new design or make small changes to your existing design.
- Increase your position in Search Engines – Content Management Systems are Search Engine friendly so whenever you create or edit a page or post they take care of titles, meta descriptions and notify the search engines about changes to your website which helps to get your website to the top of Google.
- Advanced functionality – Once you have a Content Management System you can easily expand your website with more pages or even add social media integration or allow people to purchase items from your using an eCommerce module, or anything else that you can think of.
- User Accounts – You are able to create user accounts that restrict your staff so that they can only publish news articles, you can even set this to that you have to approve them before they are live on the site.
We offer Content Management System upgrades for as little as £300 + VAT. For more information please see our WordPress CMS page or give us a call on 01823 353760.